Leather seats (if equipped)
• Remove dust and loose dirt with a vacuum cleaner.
• Clean spills and stains as quickly as possible.
• For routine cleaning, wipe the surface with a soft, damp cloth. For more thorough cleaning, wipe the surface with a mild soap and water solution. In Canada, use Motorcraft Vinyl Cleaner (CXC-93). Dry the area with a soft cloth.
• If the leather cannot be completely cleaned using a mild soap and water solution, the leather may be cleaned using a commercially available leather cleaning product designed for automotive interiors.
• To check for compatibility, first test any cleaner or stain remover on an inconspicuous part of the leather.
• Do not use household cleaning products, alcohol solutions, solvents or cleaners intended for rubber, vinyl and plastics, or oil/petroleum-based leather conditioners. These products may cause premature wearing or damage to the leather.
•All-weather floor mats •Rear seat entertainment* •Premium carpeted floor mats •Lighted door sill plates •Ambient lighting ...
Perimeter alarm system
The perimeter alarm system will warn you in case of unauthorized entry to your vehicle. When the following types of unauthorized entry occur: • any door, the hood or the liftgate/trunk is open ...
SYNC with MyLincoln Touch
SYNC with MyLincoln Touch is standard in the new MKZ. The combined system makes it easier to use the entertainment, climate and available navigation features as well as devices brought into the ca ...