Leather seats (if equipped)
• Remove dust and loose dirt with a vacuum cleaner.
• Clean spills and stains as quickly as possible.
• For routine cleaning, wipe the surface with a soft, damp cloth. For more thorough cleaning, wipe the surface with a mild soap and water solution. In Canada, use Motorcraft Vinyl Cleaner (CXC-93). Dry the area with a soft cloth.
• If the leather cannot be completely cleaned using a mild soap and water solution, the leather may be cleaned using a commercially available leather cleaning product designed for automotive interiors.
• To check for compatibility, first test any cleaner or stain remover on an inconspicuous part of the leather.
• Do not use household cleaning products, alcohol solutions, solvents or cleaners intended for rubber, vinyl and plastics, or oil/petroleum-based leather conditioners. These products may cause premature wearing or damage to the leather.
Driving with blind spot mirrors
Before a lane change, check the main mirror first, then check the blind spot mirror. If no vehicles are present in the blind spot mirror and the traffic in the adjacent lane is at a safe d ...
Export unique (Non–United States/Canada) vehiclespecific information
For your particular global region, your vehicle may be equipped with features and options that are different from the features and options that are described in this Owner’s Guide. A market unique ...
To help you service your vehicle, we provide scheduled maintenance information which makes tracking routine service easy. If your vehicle requires professional service, your authorized dealer can ...