Leather seats (if equipped)
• Remove dust and loose dirt with a vacuum cleaner.
• Clean spills and stains as quickly as possible.
• For routine cleaning, wipe the surface with a soft, damp cloth. For more thorough cleaning, wipe the surface with a mild soap and water solution. In Canada, use Motorcraft Vinyl Cleaner (CXC-93). Dry the area with a soft cloth.
• If the leather cannot be completely cleaned using a mild soap and water solution, the leather may be cleaned using a commercially available leather cleaning product designed for automotive interiors.
• To check for compatibility, first test any cleaner or stain remover on an inconspicuous part of the leather.
• Do not use household cleaning products, alcohol solutions, solvents or cleaners intended for rubber, vinyl and plastics, or oil/petroleum-based leather conditioners. These products may cause premature wearing or damage to the leather.
Why isn’t APA searching for a parking space? • You may have deactivated the AdvanceTrac system. • One of the doors (except the driver’s door) may not be securely closed. Why doesn’t APA offer a ...
Retractable Panoramic Roof
The Retractable Panoramic Roof is a new signature feature for Lincoln. The 15.2-square-foot glass panel offers one of the largest openings available on any current sedan. The design maintains the ...
Glossary of Tire Terminology
• Tire label: A label showing the OE (Original Equipment) tire sizes, recommended inflation pressure and the maximum weight the vehicle can carry. • Tire Identification Number (TIN): A number on ...