Leather seats (if equipped)
• Remove dust and loose dirt with a vacuum cleaner.
• Clean spills and stains as quickly as possible.
• For routine cleaning, wipe the surface with a soft, damp cloth. For more thorough cleaning, wipe the surface with a mild soap and water solution. In Canada, use Motorcraft Vinyl Cleaner (CXC-93). Dry the area with a soft cloth.
• If the leather cannot be completely cleaned using a mild soap and water solution, the leather may be cleaned using a commercially available leather cleaning product designed for automotive interiors.
• To check for compatibility, first test any cleaner or stain remover on an inconspicuous part of the leather.
• Do not use household cleaning products, alcohol solutions, solvents or cleaners intended for rubber, vinyl and plastics, or oil/petroleum-based leather conditioners. These products may cause premature wearing or damage to the leather.
Your authorized dealer has touch-up paint to match your vehicle’s color. Take your color code (printed on a sticker in the driver’s door jamb) to your authorized dealer to ensure you get the corr ...
Calculating fuel economy
1. Fill the fuel tank completely and record the initial odometer reading (in miles or kilometers). 2. Each time you fill the tank, record the amount of fuel added (in gallons or liters). 3. Af ...
Daytime running lamps (DRL) (if equipped)
To activate: • the ignition must be in the on position, • the headlamp control must be in the off, autolamps or parking lamp position and • the transmission must be out of the P (Park) positi ...