Programming a personal entry code and keypad association tomemory feature
To create your own personal entry code:
1. Enter the factory set code.
2. Within five seconds press the 1 • 2 on the keypad.
3. Enter your personal 5-digit code. Each number must be entered within five seconds of each other.
4. For memory recall feature, enter the sixth digit 1 • 2 to store driver 1 settings or 3 • 4 to store driver 2 settings.
Note: Pressing 5 • 6, 7 • 8, or 9 • 0 keypad numbers as a sixth digit will not recall a driver memory setting.
Note: The factory-set code cannot be associated with a memory setting.
5. The doors will lock then unlock to confirm that your personal entry code has been programmed to the module.
You may also program a personal entry code through the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ system (if equipped). Refer to the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ supplement.
• Do not set a code that uses five of the same number.
• Do not use five numbers in sequential order.
• The factory set code will work even if you have set your own personal code.
WARNING: Do not leave children unattended in the vehicle and do not let children play with the power windows. They may seriously injure themselves. WARNING: When closing the power windows, you sh ...
Positive retention floor mat
WARNING: Always use floor mats that are designed to fit the foot well of your vehicle. Only use floor mats that leave the pedal area unobstructed. Only use floor mats that are firmly secu ...
Efficient six-speed transmissions
Lincoln MKT is equipped with two versions of the six-speed SelectShift Automatic™ transmission, both with steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters. The 3.7-liter Ti-VCT V6 uses the 6F-50, and the more ...