Programming a personal entry code and keypad association tomemory feature
To create your own personal entry code:
1. Enter the factory set code.
2. Within five seconds press the 1 • 2 on the keypad.
3. Enter your personal 5-digit code. Each number must be entered within five seconds of each other.
4. For memory recall feature, enter the sixth digit 1 • 2 to store driver 1 settings or 3 • 4 to store driver 2 settings.
Note: Pressing 5 • 6, 7 • 8, or 9 • 0 keypad numbers as a sixth digit will not recall a driver memory setting.
Note: The factory-set code cannot be associated with a memory setting.
5. The doors will lock then unlock to confirm that your personal entry code has been programmed to the module.
You may also program a personal entry code through the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ system (if equipped). Refer to the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ supplement.
• Do not set a code that uses five of the same number.
• Do not use five numbers in sequential order.
• The factory set code will work even if you have set your own personal code.
Panel dimmer control
Panel dimmer control Use to adjust the brightness of the instrument panel and all applicable lit components in the vehicle during headlamp and parking lamp operation. • Tap the top or bott ...
Ford esp extended service plans (Canada only)
You can get more protection for your vehicle by purchasing a Ford Extended Service Plan (ESP). Ford ESP is the only service contract backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited. Depending on t ...
Additional information contained on the tire sidewall for “LT” type tires
“LT” type tires have some additional information beyond those of “P” type tires; these differences are described below. Note: Tire Quality Grades do not apply to this type of tire. 1. LT: ...