Programming a personal entry code and keypad association tomemory feature
To create your own personal entry code:
1. Enter the factory set code.
2. Within five seconds press the 1 • 2 on the keypad.
3. Enter your personal 5-digit code. Each number must be entered within five seconds of each other.
4. For memory recall feature, enter the sixth digit 1 • 2 to store driver 1 settings or 3 • 4 to store driver 2 settings.
Note: Pressing 5 • 6, 7 • 8, or 9 • 0 keypad numbers as a sixth digit will not recall a driver memory setting.
Note: The factory-set code cannot be associated with a memory setting.
5. The doors will lock then unlock to confirm that your personal entry code has been programmed to the module.
You may also program a personal entry code through the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ system (if equipped). Refer to the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ supplement.
• Do not set a code that uses five of the same number.
• Do not use five numbers in sequential order.
• The factory set code will work even if you have set your own personal code.
One-touch up or down (all windows)
This feature allows the windows to open or close fully without holding the control down. To operate one-touch down, press the switch completely down to the second detent and release quickly. Th ...
Rear heated seats
WARNING: Persons who are unable to feel pain to the skin because of advanced age, chronic illness, diabetes, spinal cord injury, medication, alcohol use, exhaustion, or other physical conditions ...
Turns the lamps off. Turns on the parking lamps, instrument panel lamps, license plate lamps and tail lamps. Turns the headlamps on. ...