Programming a personal entry code and keypad association tomemory feature
To create your own personal entry code:
1. Enter the factory set code.
2. Within five seconds press the 1 • 2 on the keypad.
3. Enter your personal 5-digit code. Each number must be entered within five seconds of each other.
4. For memory recall feature, enter the sixth digit 1 • 2 to store driver 1 settings or 3 • 4 to store driver 2 settings.
Note: Pressing 5 • 6, 7 • 8, or 9 • 0 keypad numbers as a sixth digit will not recall a driver memory setting.
Note: The factory-set code cannot be associated with a memory setting.
5. The doors will lock then unlock to confirm that your personal entry code has been programmed to the module.
You may also program a personal entry code through the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ system (if equipped). Refer to the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ supplement.
• Do not set a code that uses five of the same number.
• Do not use five numbers in sequential order.
• The factory set code will work even if you have set your own personal code.
Personal safety system™
The Personal Safety System provides an improved overall level of frontal crash protection to front seat occupants and is designed to help further reduce the risk of airbag-related injuries. The sy ...
WARNING: The gases around the battery can explode if exposed to flames, sparks, or lit cigarettes. An explosion could result in injury or vehicle damage. WARNING: Batteries contain sulfuric acid ...
Press SOUND repeatedly to cycle through the following features: BASS: Press SEEK to adjust the level of bass. TREBLE: Press SEEK to adjust the level of treble. BALANCE: Press SE ...