Programming a personal entry code and keypad association tomemory feature
To create your own personal entry code:
1. Enter the factory set code.
2. Within five seconds press the 1 • 2 on the keypad.
3. Enter your personal 5-digit code. Each number must be entered within five seconds of each other.
4. For memory recall feature, enter the sixth digit 1 • 2 to store driver 1 settings or 3 • 4 to store driver 2 settings.
Note: Pressing 5 • 6, 7 • 8, or 9 • 0 keypad numbers as a sixth digit will not recall a driver memory setting.
Note: The factory-set code cannot be associated with a memory setting.
5. The doors will lock then unlock to confirm that your personal entry code has been programmed to the module.
You may also program a personal entry code through the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ system (if equipped). Refer to the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ supplement.
• Do not set a code that uses five of the same number.
• Do not use five numbers in sequential order.
• The factory set code will work even if you have set your own personal code.
Automatic dimming interior rear view mirror
The interior rear view mirror and a driver’s side exterior mirror have an auto-dimming function. The electronic day/night mirrors will change from the normal (high reflective) state to the non-gla ...
In case of a roadside emergency with a disabled vehicle (without access to wheel dollies, car hauling trailer, or flatbed transport vehicle) your vehicle (regardless of transmission powertrain con ...
Children and airbags
Children must always be properly restrained. Accident statistics suggest that children are safer when properly restrained in the rear seating positions than in the front seating position. ...