Programming a personal entry code and keypad association tomemory feature
To create your own personal entry code:
1. Enter the factory set code.
2. Within five seconds press the 1 • 2 on the keypad.
3. Enter your personal 5-digit code. Each number must be entered within five seconds of each other.
4. For memory recall feature, enter the sixth digit 1 • 2 to store driver 1 settings or 3 • 4 to store driver 2 settings.
Note: Pressing 5 • 6, 7 • 8, or 9 • 0 keypad numbers as a sixth digit will not recall a driver memory setting.
Note: The factory-set code cannot be associated with a memory setting.
5. The doors will lock then unlock to confirm that your personal entry code has been programmed to the module.
You may also program a personal entry code through the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ system (if equipped). Refer to the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ supplement.
• Do not set a code that uses five of the same number.
• Do not use five numbers in sequential order.
• The factory set code will work even if you have set your own personal code.
Using the power lumbar support
The lumbar control is located on the side of the seat cushion. Press the front of the control to adjust firmness. Press the rear of the control to adjust softness. Press the top of the co ...
Adjusting the front power seat
WARNING: Never adjust the driver’s seat or seatback when the vehicle is moving. WARNING: Do not pile cargo higher than the seatbacks to reduce the risk of injury in a collision or sudden stop. W ...
Checking automatic transmission fluid
Refer to your scheduled maintenance information for scheduled intervals for fluid checks and changes. Your transmission does not consume fluid. However, the fluid level should be checked if the ...