Programming a personal entry code and keypad association tomemory feature
To create your own personal entry code:
1. Enter the factory set code.
2. Within five seconds press the 1 • 2 on the keypad.
3. Enter your personal 5-digit code. Each number must be entered within five seconds of each other.
4. For memory recall feature, enter the sixth digit 1 • 2 to store driver 1 settings or 3 • 4 to store driver 2 settings.
Note: Pressing 5 • 6, 7 • 8, or 9 • 0 keypad numbers as a sixth digit will not recall a driver memory setting.
Note: The factory-set code cannot be associated with a memory setting.
5. The doors will lock then unlock to confirm that your personal entry code has been programmed to the module.
You may also program a personal entry code through the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ system (if equipped). Refer to the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ supplement.
• Do not set a code that uses five of the same number.
• Do not use five numbers in sequential order.
• The factory set code will work even if you have set your own personal code.
Your vehicle’s message center allows you to configure/personalize certain vehicle options to suit your needs. The message center is also capable of monitoring many vehicle systems and will alert ...
Collision warning helps prevent common traffic accidents. Forward-looking, long-distance radar identifies potential obstacles. When the danger of a collision is detected, the system warns the driver ...
Automatic search for parking space
To start, press the APA control switch (on the center console). The message center will display ACTIVE PARK SEARCHING. To designate what side of the street to search on, use the turn signal. ...