Programming a personal entry code and keypad association tomemory feature
To create your own personal entry code:
1. Enter the factory set code.
2. Within five seconds press the 1 • 2 on the keypad.
3. Enter your personal 5-digit code. Each number must be entered within five seconds of each other.
4. For memory recall feature, enter the sixth digit 1 • 2 to store driver 1 settings or 3 • 4 to store driver 2 settings.
Note: Pressing 5 • 6, 7 • 8, or 9 • 0 keypad numbers as a sixth digit will not recall a driver memory setting.
Note: The factory-set code cannot be associated with a memory setting.
5. The doors will lock then unlock to confirm that your personal entry code has been programmed to the module.
You may also program a personal entry code through the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ system (if equipped). Refer to the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ supplement.
• Do not set a code that uses five of the same number.
• Do not use five numbers in sequential order.
• The factory set code will work even if you have set your own personal code.
Daytime running lamps (DRL) (if equipped)
Turns the headlamps on with a reduced output (vehicles equipped with halogen headlamps) or turns the front fog lamps on (vehicles equipped with HID headlamps). To activate: • the ignition mu ...
• If the image comes on while the vehicle is not in R (Reverse), have the system inspected by your authorized dealer. • If the image is not clear, then check if there is anything covering the len ...
Cross traffic alert (CTA) system operation
The CTA system warns the driver of approaching vehicles when R (Reverse) is selected and the vehicle is backing out of a front-in parking spot. It sounds a series of tones and flashes the BLIS ind ...