Programming a personal entry code and keypad association tomemory feature
To create your own personal entry code:
1. Enter the factory set code.
2. Within five seconds press the 1 • 2 on the keypad.
3. Enter your personal 5-digit code. Each number must be entered within five seconds of each other.
4. For memory recall feature, enter the sixth digit 1 • 2 to store driver 1 settings or 3 • 4 to store driver 2 settings.
Note: Pressing 5 • 6, 7 • 8, or 9 • 0 keypad numbers as a sixth digit will not recall a driver memory setting.
Note: The factory-set code cannot be associated with a memory setting.
5. The doors will lock then unlock to confirm that your personal entry code has been programmed to the module.
You may also program a personal entry code through the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ system (if equipped). Refer to the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ supplement.
• Do not set a code that uses five of the same number.
• Do not use five numbers in sequential order.
• The factory set code will work even if you have set your own personal code.
Infant and/or toddler seats
Use a safety seat that is recommended for the size and weight of the child. When installing a child safety seat: • Review and follow the information presented in the Airbag supplemental re ...
Lincoln custom accessories for your vehicle
A wide selection of Lincoln Custom Accessories are available for your vehicle through your local Lincoln or Ford of Canada dealer. These quality accessories have been specifically engineered to fu ...
Better handling, increased power, improved fuel efficiency, additional standard equipment, more refinement and new technologies that help drivers reduce accident risks provide luxury customers with ...