Programming a personal entry code and keypad association tomemory feature
To create your own personal entry code:
1. Enter the factory set code.
2. Within five seconds press the 1 • 2 on the keypad.
3. Enter your personal 5-digit code. Each number must be entered within five seconds of each other.
4. For memory recall feature, enter the sixth digit 1 • 2 to store driver 1 settings or 3 • 4 to store driver 2 settings.
Note: Pressing 5 • 6, 7 • 8, or 9 • 0 keypad numbers as a sixth digit will not recall a driver memory setting.
Note: The factory-set code cannot be associated with a memory setting.
5. The doors will lock then unlock to confirm that your personal entry code has been programmed to the module.
You may also program a personal entry code through the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ system (if equipped). Refer to the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ supplement.
• Do not set a code that uses five of the same number.
• Do not use five numbers in sequential order.
• The factory set code will work even if you have set your own personal code.
One of the bigger surprises about the new MKX is how nice the interior is. Other Lincolns have similar treatments – a leather-stitched dashboard and comfortable heated and cooled leather seats – b ...
Speed control (if equipped)
With speed control set, you can maintain a set speed without keeping your foot on the accelerator pedal. WARNING: Do not use the speed control in heavy traffic or on roads that are winding, slipp ...
Your vehicle’s message center allows you to configure/personalize certain vehicle options to suit your needs. The message center is also capable of monitoring many vehicle systems and will aler ...