Programming a personal entry code and keypad association tomemory feature
To create your own personal entry code:
1. Enter the factory set code.
2. Within five seconds press the 1 • 2 on the keypad.
3. Enter your personal 5-digit code. Each number must be entered within five seconds of each other.
4. For memory recall feature, enter the sixth digit 1 • 2 to store driver 1 settings or 3 • 4 to store driver 2 settings.
Note: Pressing 5 • 6, 7 • 8, or 9 • 0 keypad numbers as a sixth digit will not recall a driver memory setting.
Note: The factory-set code cannot be associated with a memory setting.
5. The doors will lock then unlock to confirm that your personal entry code has been programmed to the module.
You may also program a personal entry code through the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ system (if equipped). Refer to the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ supplement.
• Do not set a code that uses five of the same number.
• Do not use five numbers in sequential order.
• The factory set code will work even if you have set your own personal code.
Sounding a panic alarm
Press to activate the alarm. Press again or turn the ignition to on to deactivate. Note: The panic alarm will only operate when the ignition is off. ...
MKS in the Market
In July — the MKS' first month of sales — it outsold every other Lincoln on the market, including the more affordable MKZ sedan and the MKX crossover. Sales were four times that of the S80. I'm an ...
Guarding against exhaust fumes
WARNING: If you smell exhaust fumes inside your vehicle, have your dealer inspect your vehicle immediately. Do not drive if you smell exhaust fumes. Carbon monoxide is present in exhaust fumes. T ...