Programming a personal entry code and keypad association tomemory feature
To create your own personal entry code:
1. Enter the factory set code.
2. Within five seconds press the 1 • 2 on the keypad.
3. Enter your personal 5-digit code. Each number must be entered within five seconds of each other.
4. For memory recall feature, enter the sixth digit 1 • 2 to store driver 1 settings or 3 • 4 to store driver 2 settings.
Note: Pressing 5 • 6, 7 • 8, or 9 • 0 keypad numbers as a sixth digit will not recall a driver memory setting.
Note: The factory-set code cannot be associated with a memory setting.
5. The doors will lock then unlock to confirm that your personal entry code has been programmed to the module.
You may also program a personal entry code through the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ system (if equipped). Refer to the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ supplement.
• Do not set a code that uses five of the same number.
• Do not use five numbers in sequential order.
• The factory set code will work even if you have set your own personal code.
SelectShift Automatic™ Transmission
This feature allows the driver to manually change gears up or down as desired. By moving the gearshift lever from D (Drive) to S (Sport), you now have control of selecting the gear using the toggl ...
Active park assist
EPAS is also the primary technology behind the available active park assist (APA) system. Once engaged via a switch on the center console, ultrasonic sensors precisely measure open spaces to find ...
Replacing interior bulbs
Check the operation of all bulbs frequently ...