Programming a personal entry code and keypad association tomemory feature
To create your own personal entry code:
1. Enter the factory set code.
2. Within five seconds press the 1 • 2 on the keypad.
3. Enter your personal 5-digit code. Each number must be entered within five seconds of each other.
4. For memory recall feature, enter the sixth digit 1 • 2 to store driver 1 settings or 3 • 4 to store driver 2 settings.
Note: Pressing 5 • 6, 7 • 8, or 9 • 0 keypad numbers as a sixth digit will not recall a driver memory setting.
Note: The factory-set code cannot be associated with a memory setting.
5. The doors will lock then unlock to confirm that your personal entry code has been programmed to the module.
You may also program a personal entry code through the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ system (if equipped). Refer to the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ supplement.
• Do not set a code that uses five of the same number.
• Do not use five numbers in sequential order.
• The factory set code will work even if you have set your own personal code.
Getting assistance outside the U.S. And Canada
Before exporting your vehicle to a foreign country, contact the appropriate foreign embassy or consulate. These officials can inform you of local vehicle registration regulations and where to find ...
• When all vehicle doors are closed and the key is removed from the ignition, the interior lamps and the puddle lamps (if equipped) will illuminate. The lamps will turn off if all the doors remai ...
Switching to normal cruise control
You can manually change from adaptive cruise control (ACC) to normal cruise control through the message center. Refer to Message center in the Instrument Cluster chapter. If normal cruise control ...