Programming a personal entry code and keypad association tomemory feature
To create your own personal entry code:
1. Enter the factory set code.
2. Within five seconds press the 1 • 2 on the keypad.
3. Enter your personal 5-digit code. Each number must be entered within five seconds of each other.
4. For memory recall feature, enter the sixth digit 1 • 2 to store driver 1 settings or 3 • 4 to store driver 2 settings.
Note: Pressing 5 • 6, 7 • 8, or 9 • 0 keypad numbers as a sixth digit will not recall a driver memory setting.
Note: The factory-set code cannot be associated with a memory setting.
5. The doors will lock then unlock to confirm that your personal entry code has been programmed to the module.
You may also program a personal entry code through the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ system (if equipped). Refer to the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ supplement.
• Do not set a code that uses five of the same number.
• Do not use five numbers in sequential order.
• The factory set code will work even if you have set your own personal code.
How does the Personal Safety System work?
The Personal Safety System can adapt the deployment strategy of your vehicle’s safety devices according to crash severity and occupant conditions. A collection of crash and occupant sensors provid ...
Gauges Speedometer: Indicates the current vehicle speed. Engine coolant temperature gauge: Indicates engine coolant temperature. At normal operating temperature, the needle will ...
Turning off speed control
To turn off the speed control, press OFF or turn off the ignition. Note: When you turn off the speed control or the ignition, your speed control set speed memory is erased. ...