Programming a personal entry code and keypad association tomemory feature
To create your own personal entry code:
1. Enter the factory set code.
2. Within five seconds press the 1 • 2 on the keypad.
3. Enter your personal 5-digit code. Each number must be entered within five seconds of each other.
4. For memory recall feature, enter the sixth digit 1 • 2 to store driver 1 settings or 3 • 4 to store driver 2 settings.
Note: Pressing 5 • 6, 7 • 8, or 9 • 0 keypad numbers as a sixth digit will not recall a driver memory setting.
Note: The factory-set code cannot be associated with a memory setting.
5. The doors will lock then unlock to confirm that your personal entry code has been programmed to the module.
You may also program a personal entry code through the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ system (if equipped). Refer to the MyFord Touch™ / MyLincoln Touch™ supplement.
• Do not set a code that uses five of the same number.
• Do not use five numbers in sequential order.
• The factory set code will work even if you have set your own personal code.
A new heated steering wheel is a welcome option for drivers who live in colder climates. A thin metal element under the wheel's leather-wrapped rim can raise the wheel rim's surface temperature from ...
Voice commands in climate mode
Please refer to the Voice commands in climate mode section of the Navigation system supplement for more information on using voice commands with the climate control system. Operating tips • To r ...
Important child restraint precautions
WARNING: Always make sure your child is secured properly in a device that is appropriate for their height, age and weight. Child safety restraints must be purchased separately from the vehicle. ...