Erasing personal code
1. Enter the factory set 5–digit code.
2. Within five seconds, press the 1 • 2 on the keypad and release.
3. Press and hold the 1 • 2 for two seconds. This must be done within five seconds of completing Step 2.
All personal codes are now erased and only the factory set 5–digit code will work.
Replacing high-mount brake lamp bulb
1. Make sure the ignition control is in the off position. 2. Open the trunk and reach underneath package tray to locate lamp assembly. 3. Remove the bulb socket by rotating it counterclo ...
Replacing rear turn signal bulbs
1. Make sure the headlamp switch is in the off position and open the trunk. 2. Lift out trunk floor carpeting panel to access a luggage scuff plate (hard molding) and a trunk side panel (dark gre ...
Inside the cabin, big, plush seats welcome the driver and passengers. There's a giant center armrest with storage between the driver and the front passenger seat, as well as one splitting the seco ...