Jump starting

Jump starting  - Roadside Emergencies - Lincoln MKX Owners Manual - Lincoln MKX

WARNING: The gases around the battery can explode if exposed to flames, sparks, or lit cigarettes. An explosion could result in injury or vehicle damage.

WARNING: Batteries contain sulfuric acid which can burn skin, eyes and clothing, if contacted.

Do not attempt to push-start your automatic transmission vehicle. Automatic transmissions do not have push-start capability. Attempting to push-start a vehicle with an automatic transmission may cause transmission damage.

See also:

Auto high beams
During nighttime driving, the automatic high beam system automatically turns on your high beams if it is dark enough and no other traffic is present. When it detects an approaching vehicle’s headl ...

Heated seats
WARNING: Persons who are unable to feel pain to the skin because of advanced age, chronic illness, diabetes, spinal cord injury, medication, alcohol use, exhaustion, or other physical conditions ...

HomeLink Wireless Control System
The HomeLink Wireless Control System, located on the driver’s visor, provides a convenient way to replace up to three hand-held transmitters with a single built-in device. This feature will ...